THE POSTS MOSTLY BY GEOGRAPHICAL DISTRIBUTION

THE POSTS MOSTLY BY GEOGRAPHICAL DISTRIBUTION

.

.
Boston artist Steve Mills - realistic painting

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mozambique: Don't believe the propaganda



AfricanCrisis


Mozambique: Don't believe all the propaganda about how GREAT Mozambique is doing... Portuguese Whites there also fear...

Date Posted: Saturday 08-May-2010
I was chatting to a man who has a business in Mozambique. He really put incredible effort into this place. He was telling me that what few Portuguese whites are there also fear.

He did not go into too much detail but he explained to me the frustrations he was having with his business and the staff and the rotten attitude of blacks. I will repeat to you: TRADE UNIONS - LEFTIST TRADE UNIONS - have done so much damage to what little work ethic the blacks once had that the blacks are TOTALLY RUINED AND WITHOUT ANY USE WHATSOEVER.

My friend was describing various incidents to me, and frankly, one can't run a business, keep customers or make a cent if the blacks have this attitude.

But my friend vaguely hinted to me, without giving too much detail that all the propaganda we've been hearing about how GREAT Mozambique is... isn't true.

He also hinted to me that the Portguese who are still there also have certain fears and worries.

So... all is not as well there despite all the propaganda that came out of there.
Posted By: Jan
AfricanCrisis Webmaster
Author of: Government by Deception

“Political language is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind.”
(George Orwell)

No comments:

Post a Comment